Private Day Tour Of Quito And Middle Of The World
OverviewVisit the first Unesco site in the World, with spring like weather is home of the largest, best preserved Colonial Architecture in the Americas, where people will welcome you with an smile.We will explore the Historic Center and its Churches, Basilica, Panecillo Hilland itsVirgin.During this day you can ride a cable car up to 4,000 meters elevation, (Teleferico) for amazing views of the Volcanoes, you can also visit the Middle of the World sitethe Monument or/ and the Intinan Museum.During this Custom Made Full Day Tour, you can add other sites from Farmer's or Artisanal Marketto Interesting Museums and alsoCulinary Experiences,you decide the sites to be visited, the time to spend on each site and the time you would like to get back at your Hotel.
Know More about this tourPick up at 8:30am at your Hotel in the city, we will drive to the Teleferico ( Cable Car) for your one hour ride to the Pichincha Volcano, from here we will go out of town to the Middle of the World sites, you will visit the Monument and/or Intinan Museum.
We will continue towards the Panecillo or Hill of the Heart where stands the 42 meters aluminum statue of the Virgin of Legarda, with outstanding views of the city.
After we descend, we will park the car and walk the streets of the old city, visit the Independence Square dominated by the Presidential Palace, the Cathedral of Quito, City Hall and the Bishops Palace.
We will them visit "La Compania de Jesus" this baroque style church is considered to have one of the most elaborated decorated gold leaf interior in the world, we will them visit the oldest church of the country: San Francisco Church built in 1535.
We will also visit the Basilica of Quito and La Ronda Street.
During this tour you can include the visit to a Farmer's Market, Artisan Market, Chapel of the Mankind/ GUsyasamin Museum Botanical Garden, and also add a gastronomic experience with the visit to a Microbrewery or a Chocolate Maker and other local typical treats!!
The following are the options not included in the price
Cable Car $ 8.5 p/p, Intinan Museum $ 4p/p, Monument of the Middle of the World $ 3.5 pp, Compania Church $ 5p/p, Guayasamin Museum $ 8p/p/ Botanical Garden $ 3/5 p/p.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Quito And Middle Of The World
- Round Trip Private Transportation, English Speaking Guide, bottled water.
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Quito And Middle Of The World
- Entrance fees
- Meals or drinks
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
We recommend you to wear in layers since the weather changes very fast, to use sun-block is important.
If you would like to get an stamp of the Middle of the World on your passport, please carry it with you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.