OverviewRelish into the culture of Singapore on a private 7-hour tour with a professional and friendly guide. Visit several sightseeing attractions, such as the 10001 Light Buddha Temple, Orchid Garden, Arab Quarter and much more. Learn about the historical importance of each attraction from your guide. Enjoy a 45minute cruise along Singapore River with family, friends or on your own.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourStart your journey with pickup from your hotel lobby at 9am. Your guide will be available at each attraction to share insightful information.Â
Relax as you head to your first stop, Little India Town, recognized as one of Singapore's most historic towns with a large Indian community. Visit theÂ 10001 Light Buddha Temple which is also known as The Sakya Muni Buddha Gaya Temple.
After exploring the Buddha Temple, wander into the Arab Quarters narrow alleys that are a representation of the "old city." Witness beautiful and vibrant architecture within Singapore's Muslim Center.
Venture into the Colonial District, the heart and soul of Singapore. Once you're finished enjoying a walk around the Colonial District, relax during your 45minute "Singapore River" cruise while adoring majestic and breathtaking views.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at ChinaTown, a vibrant local market filled with cultural elements. Your guide will suggest wonderful restaurants to eat lunch at your own cost.
After lunch, continue your journey to the National Orchid Garden to see 1000 types of plants. You will also witness the best collection of Orchids. Afterwards, learn about Chinese and Malay profound culinary traditions in Peranakan.
Visit Mount Faber Hill, and once arriving to the peak, enjoy views one of the most busiest ports, such as the largest Oil refinery, Indonesian Island and Malaysia. Enjoy your last stop at Geylang Serai, home to the Malay community.
Unwind as your guide drives you back to your hotel accommodation safely.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Round-Island With River Cruise From Singapore
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Singapore City only)
- Admission fees (Orchid Garden)
- Air-conditioned van
- Private guide
- Private tour
- Boat Ride
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Round-Island With River Cruise From Singapore
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not wheelchair accessible
Minimum age is 3 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Pickup and drop-off takes place from hotels or your preferred accommodation in Singapore City only
During booking, use the Special Requirement or Hotel Pickup section to provide your preferred pickup location
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.