Private Day Tour Of Shanghai
OverviewBy taking the full-day private Shanhgai day trip, you will experience unique and impressive Shanghai sites such as the Shanghai Museum, the Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden, pearl gallery , silk museum and the Bund.
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your most central lcoated shaghai's hotel lobby by your private English speaking tour guide on 9:00am in the morning , then you'll explore Shanghai Museum located at People's Square in the Huangpu District of Shanghai. And it is also regarded as one of the best museum with ancient Chinese art.
And next you will explore Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple, which is one of Shanghai's amaizng attractions. It is still an active temple with 80 resident monks over there. Then you will have lunch at an authentic Chinese restaurant, then you'll experience pearl gallery and silk museum later for some shopping time.
Then you will travel to the Yuyuan Garden, which is a famous classical garden located in downtown area of Shanghai. It was finished in 1577 by a government officer of the Ming Dynasty (1368-1644) named Pan Yunduan. Yu in Chinese means pleasing and satisfying,with outstanding art of combining several different elements to create a miniature world. With its ingeniously mingling pavilions, corridors and small hills, and it is a quiet and elegant place surrounded by old trees and beautiful flowers. Visitors will find curio shops in the Cuixiu Hall. Finally walk around the bund before going back to hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Shanghai
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Small Group Walking Tour in Shanghai's Former French Concession
- Muslim Street Market Food Tour and Shanghai Jade Buddha Temple Discovery
- Old Shanghai Discovery Walking Tour with Tea Tasting at Confucius Temple
- Three-Colored Soup Dumplings Cooking Class in Shanghai
- 12-Day Small Group Tour: Shanghai - Beijing - Xian - Yangtze Cruise - Shanghai
- Old Shanghai City Walking Tour
- Small Group Day Tour to Suzhou with Tongli Water Town from Shanghai
- 2 Days Private Shanghai City Tour-No Shopping Stops