Private Day Tour Of Simatai Great Wall From Beijing
OverviewEscape the extremely crowded of Badaling Great Wall and experience the untouched and less crowded part of the Simatai Great Wall of China located in the north of Miyun County, 130 km away from northeast part of Beijing, stands the access to Gubeikou, a strategic pass in the eastern part of the Great Wall since 1500 years ago.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourOur Beijing English Tour Guide Will Pick You Up From Hotel Lobby On 7:00am Early In The Morning, And We Will Reach Simatai Great Wall Around 9:00am, Actually The Simatai Part Of The Great Wall Is Located At Gubeikou Town In The Northeast Of Miyun County Beijing, 120 Kilometers From The Downtown Area Of Beijing, And The Construction Started In The Early Ming Dynasty. Simatai Great Wall Is Around 5.5 km long With 34 Beacon Towers. This Section Of The Great Wall Incorporated The Different Characteristics Of Each Section Of The Great Wall.
In The Valley, The Simatai Great Wall Was Divided Into Two Parts By The Simatai Reservoir, In Which A Chain Bridge Runs From East To West. Same As Two Big Impressive Dragons, The Two Parts Of The Great Wall Wind Down From The East And West Mountains Into The Reservoir, Forming A Great Part Of The Magnificent Great Wall In The Clear Blue Water.The Simatai Great Wall, With Wonderful Watchtowers Snaking Along The Mountain Ridges, Looks So Amaizng. On The Hills With Gentle Slopes In The West, Twenty Watchtowers Are Well Preserved.The Watchtowers On The Simatai Great Wall Exhibit A Great Design And Various Structures, Among Which The Most Celebrated Are The Watching Beijing Tower, Where People Could Enjoy Beautiful Lights Of Beijing At Night In The Distance, And Angel's Tower, Which Is Created By Its Exquisite Structure, After 3 Hours Hiking There, We Will Also Have Several Cups of Tea At Tea House for Taking A Breaking Before Come Back Hotel Around 5:00pm In The Afternoon.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Simatai Great Wall From Beijing
- Entrance fees
- Afternoon tea
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Simatai Great Wall From Beijing
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours