OverviewThis 8-hour private day tour covers all the renowned and must-see attractions of Xi'an, such as Banpo Museum that houses remains of an ancient village dates back to 6,000 years ago, the 7,000 life-size Terracotta Warriors famed as the "Eighth Wonder of the World," and even the best preserved Ancient City Wall. Xi'an is always regarded as a voluminous history book containing the essence of Chinese civilization. With your outstanding and professional guide, not only you could finish the book, but also absorb the best you need, because your guide will explain everything you should know on how folk culture and customs inject vitality into the city. Additionally, your patient driver plays an important role in assuring you a safe and sound journey. All the entrance fee, the vehicle with driver, and exceptional guide are included in order to better serve you. Lunch will be left for your own arrangement but your guide will recommend according to your preference.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your private tour guide and driver at 9am in your hotel lobby and head to Banpo Museum as the start of your private tour. Approximately 40 minutes will be spent on exploring Banpo people's life, culture, and customs. Additionally, a large number of painted cookware, dining-ware, remains of houses, and human skeletons could be seen on site so that you could learn what it was like here 6,000 years ago.
Departing from Banpo Village, you will enjoy one hour ride to Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum. Then, just immerse yourself in these terracotta warriors and chariots to discover its history and craftsmanship. Surely you will not be let down. Instead, be marveled by over 7,000 life-size warriors and horses. After the terracotta warriors visit, you will head to the Ancient City Wall and enjoy a leisure walk or opt for biking alone the pathway on top of the wall to see the view of this bustling city. At last, you will be transferred back to your hotel where this tour is concluded.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private vehicle with driver
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Terracotta Warriors Tour
- Food and drinks
- Personal expense
- Optional activities
- Gratuities for guide and driver (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number and country are required at time of booking for all participants
Please specify special needs, such as food allergy, special health issues and so on at time of booking
Infant seat is available and free of charge if requested at time of booking
Vegetarian food can be recommended on tour day
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.