Private Day Tour Of The Sights Of Cairo On A BudgetWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy this full day tour of Cairo and all the history that's a part of the culture and landscape of the city. You'll be picked up from your hotel and will travel throughout the day to the Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the Perfume Factory, the Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo, and the Papyrus Institute. Transportation is included, food & drink is not. There will be time for a lunch break at the customer's request.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour Cairo tour starts with pick up from your hotel at 8:30am. The first stop will be to The Egyptian Museum, where you can observe Egyptian history through all different eras. You'll spend between 90 to 120 minutes here before moving on to the next stop, the Papyrus Institute. They were one of the first known paper manufacturing facilities, and in the ~20 minutes you'll be there you will see their process as well as hand drawings.
You'll then move to Old Cairo, where for 45 minutes you'll be able to see the remaining parts of the Babylon fortress, as well as the Hanging Church, the Abu Sirgah Church, San George Church, and the Ben Ezra Synagogue. At this time, you'll have time for an optional 30-minute stop for lunch upon your request (at customer's expense).
Next, you'll travel to the Pyramids of Giza, housing the 3 world-renowned Pyramids Of King Cheops, the Pyramid Of King Chepheren, and the Pyramid of King Menkarus. You can also view the Solar boat (upon request) then to the glorious statue of The Sphinx. There is a horse or camel ride available through the area, but please note that it is an extra charge. Total duration of this stop will be between 60 and 90 minutes.
After the pyramids, you'll have a ~20 minute visit to the Perfume Factory to have a brief look on the perfumes made almost 5000 years ago. At this point your tour will end, and you'll transfer back to your hotel or centrally located drop-off point around 5pm (depending on traffic).
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of The Sights Of Cairo On A Budget
- Qualified English, Spanish, or French guide
- Hotel or location pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Private air conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water per person
- WiFi is available during the tour
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of The Sights Of Cairo On A Budget
- Entrance fees
- Food and extra drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Primary language for your guide is English; if any Spanish or French language is required, please make it clear upon reservation
Dress code is smart casual
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible in some places
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
WiFi will be available during the tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.