Private Day Tour Of Xi'an From Shanghai Including Transfer Service
OverviewExperiencing the amazing attractions of The Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses and Xi'an City Wall within one day from Shanghai. Start with morning trip to the Terracotta Warriors Army and Horses Museum, which is the most impressive and significant highlights which can be dated back to more than 2000 years ago, After authentic lunch at local restaurant, explore Great Xian by going to the Xi'an Ancient City Wall.Then take evening of domestic flight and go back Shanghai.
Know More about this tourThe Shanghai driver will hold client's name logo and pick up them at Shanghai's hotel lobby on 4:40am in the morning , then go to domestic departure exit of terminal airport, then fly to Xi'an directly, then the Xi'an tour guide will hold client's name logo at terminal 3 of Xi'an Xianyang international airport, then start the morning adventure to Xi'an Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum first, you will see amazing numbers of life-sized sculptures of ancient warriors and horses which is impressive discovery of the 20th century. These sculptures were built over 2000 years ago to protect the tomb of the first emperor of China. Later on have lunch local and authentic restaurant.
Then you will head to the significant Xian Ancient City Wall. It is most well preserved one in China, furthermore, you can also go cycling on the wall, and it is also the biggest ancient city wall in China. After that, you will be transferred back to domestic departure exit of terminal 3 of xianyang international airport, then the Shanghai Chinese driver will hold client's name logo and wait for them at domestic arrival exit of terminal 1 of Shanghai Pudong international airport on 9:50pm at night time of Beijing, finally go back Shanghai's hotel.
NOTE: Departure domestic flight number from Shanghai to Xi'an: MU2335; 6:40am - 9:35am; Return domestic flight for xi'an to Shanghai: MU2169; 19:30PM - 21:50pm; please provide all of people's passport full names, passport numbers and date of birth, and please make sure that the passport information clients provided must be 100% match with client's passport, otherwise clients are not able to board the plane, which is very strict in China.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Xi'an From Shanghai Including Transfer Service
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Round-trip flights
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- One way Economy-class airfare from Shanghai to Xi'an
- One way Economy-class airfare from Xi'an to Shanghai
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Xi'an From Shanghai Including Transfer Service
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shanghai Evening Walking Tour including Street Food Tasting and Huangpu River Cruise
- Private Shanghai Day Tour including Bund Yu Garden French Concession and Jade Buddha Temple
- Private Shanghai PVG Airport Layover Tour
- Private Tour: Early Bird Morning Practise with Sightseeing Tunnel and OTV Tower
- Private Tour: Evening River Cruise with Yu Garden Bazaar Night View with Dinner
- Half-day Shanghai Highlight Tour with Pickup at Hongqiao Railway Station
- Shanghai Yacht Experience on Huangpu River with Refreshments
- Shanghai Night Tour by Bike