Private Day Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And Hanyangling Museum - Xian
OverviewAs the capital city of thirteen dynasties in Chinese history, Xian is not only the best place to learn traditional Chinese culture and history but also Chinese mausoleum culture. This one day tour will take you to explore the Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and Underground Exhibition Hall of Hanyangling Museum.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourYour English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby at 8:30 in the morning and set off for first stop of the day - Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum. During the visit, your guide will accompany you along the way to provide information on the history and background of this top attraction in Xi'an where hundreds of detailed life-size sculptures representing the Qin army that once triumphed over all other kingdoms in the "Warring States" Period of Chinese history and leading to the unification of China. The Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum is a significant archaeological discovery of the twentieth century boasting three massive pits filled with terracotta troops in real life formation. You will have plenty of time to explore the museum in the morning until lunch break. You could easily find a local restaurant nearby to enjoy authentic Xian cuisine. Your expert local guide will be happy to give you ideas and suggestions.
After lunch, you will visit the Underground Exhibition Hall of Hanyangling Museum where the smaller figurines here demonstrate the imperial and folk lifestyles of the Han Dynasty. What makes the museum unique is the design of its underground exhibition hall, where you can linger and watch through the glass floor as the museum staff working to restore the imperial tomb. Compare with the solemn and colossal Qin terracotta army, the Han warriors seem gentle and calm, which is a reflection of the peaceful social atmosphere during the reign of King Wen and King Jing of Han Dynasty.
At the end of the Hanyangling Museum visit, your guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And Hanyangling Museum
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And Hanyangling Museum
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Night Gourmet Tour
- 2-Night Private Tour Combo Package of Xi'an Terracotta Warriors And City Highlights With Airport Transfers
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Horses and Big Wild Goose Pagoda
- Private One Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum And Tang Dynasty Music and Dance Show
- Half-day Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour