Private Day Tour Of Zhangjiajie National Park Including LunchWrite a Review
During this tour, you will enter into a real forest park to fully immerse in nature as well as visiting the Avatar Mountain that was made famous by the blockbuster movie, Avatar, and other unique mountains that only can be seen in Zhangjiajie area.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up from the lobby of your Zhangjiajie hotel and drive you to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park for a day of immersion in natural wonders. Upon arrival, you will take Bailong Elevator ascending to Yuanjiajie Scenic Area at 1,070 feet (330 meters) above sea level to visit Avatar Mountain which inspired the backdrop and made famous by blockbuster movie, Avatar. Next, continue to No.1 Natural bridge in the world. A simple Chinese-styled lunch will be provided in the mountain area.
After lunch, take a shuttle bus ride to Tianzi Mountain to see Helong Park, "West Sea" vista point, and the "Imperial brush." Later, take the cable car to descend from the mountain to connect to the shuttle bus for a 20-minute ride back to your private car, and then drive back to your Zhangjiajie hotel where the service concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Zhangjiajie National Park Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance ticket to Zhangjiajie National Forest Park
- One-way Cable Car ticket down from Tianzi Mountain
- One-way Bailong Elevator Lift ticket to Yuanjiajie
- Excellent English-speaking guide
- Chinese Lunch
- Local tour insurance
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Zhangjiajie National Park Including Lunch
- Hotel accommodation
- Airfare/Train Ticket to/from Zhangjiajie
- Optional activities
- Personal expense
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A maximum of 10 people per booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved, please wear comfortable walking shoes
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.