Private Day Tour Of Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
OverviewThis is an ideal tour of escaping the bustling city. Feel the picturesque Zhouzhuang. Zhouzhuang, one of the most famous water townships in China, is noted for its profound cultural background, the well preserved ancient residential houses, the elegant watery views and the strong local colored traditions and customs.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYour guide and driver will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel in the morning.
The ride from Shanghai to Zhouzhuang is about one hour. You will spend the whole day visiting Zhouzhuang, the No. 1 Water Town of China. In an area of half a square kilometer (124 acres), 60 percent of the Zhouzhuang's structures were built during the Ming and Qing Dynasties, which is from 1368 to 1911.
Lunch is arranged on your own. But with your guide's assistance, you can have lunch at one of the fancy local restaurants in the town.
You will enjoy the unique water lanes, stone bridges and the ancient buildings along the riverside. There are some famous sites you will visit are: Family Shen's Compound, Milou Tower and Chengxu Taoist Temple.
After the day tour, you will be transferred back to your centrally located Shanghai hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour Of Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Entrance fees
- Two bottles of water per person per day
- Private guide & driver
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour Of Zhouzhuang Water Town From Shanghai
- Food and drinks
- Hotel accommodation
- Boat charge
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Nanxun Ancient Water Town from Shanghai
- Private VIP Class Huangpu River Cruise and Evening City Lights Tour
- 3-Hour Walking Tour: Old Town Morning With Authentic Shanghainese Breakfast
- A Half Day Trip To Zhujiajiao from Shanghai
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village