Private Day Tour: Remarkable Journey Of Serenity And Beauty Of Nature In Hangzhou
OverviewExplore main highlights of fascinating city of Hangzhou including many attractions surrounding West Lake. You may also take a private boat ride in the west side of the lake to stay away from the crowds. the placid waters of which have been immortalized throughout history in literature and poetry. Experience a Chinese tea ceremony at Longjing Green Tea Plantation & Village (Meijiawu) and walk through the Bamboo lined path at Yunqi to get away from the bustling crowds and fully experience the serenity and beautiful nature of Hangzhou. Enjoy lunch at a local tea growers house with authentic Hangzhou food or learn how to prepare an authentic dish at an additional cost: average at RMB50 to RMB70 per person depending on your order.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your private guide upon pickup at Hangzhou Railway Station or your hotel lobby in downtown Hangzhou and set out on a full day of sightseeing in the comfort of an air-conditioned private vehicle. Let your your guide know your interests of any particular attractions so the commentary and itinerary can be customized accordingly. This one day tour in Hangzhou includes the following activities and attractions:
West Lake has influenced not only poets and painters throughout Chinese history for its natural beauty and historical relics but also has been one of the most important sources of inspiration for Chinese garden designers. It was awarded as an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2011 because it reflects "an ideal fusion of humans and nature." Take a private rowing boat cruise at your own expense to get away from the bustling crowd and to fully experience the serenity and beautiful nature of West Lake.
Next visit Guo's Villa,Considered to be the best existing traditional private garden in Hangzhou and a great place to relax and revel in the beauty of Song-era tea houses and pavilions. Only local people come to this garden to enjoy their leisure time. The villa not only provides you with a better understanding on this Asian "leisure capital" but also an idea place for photography.
Continue to Longjing Green Tea Plantation and Village (Meijiawu), the origin of the most famous variety of green tea, Longjing, in china with beautiful natural scenery (There are many tea houses in the village and you will have a chance to sample local tea). Interestingly, at a local tea grower's tea house, you could learn how to prepare local delicacies if you are interested. Learn to cook beggar's Chicken, Westlake carp fish in vinegar source, lotus roots, bamboo shoot and many other fresh vegetables. If you dont wish to cook, just sit back and their flavors.
Later, explore bamboo lined path at Yunqi.The serene Bamboo-lined Path in Yunqi is a 1km (0.6 mi) stone-paved path that cuts through dense bamboo forest all the way to Yunqi Valley, which is an ideal and quiet place to get away from the crowds for leisure stroll to enjoy lush green bamboo groves towering over you and with murmuring stream running alongside the path.
Your final stop is Qinghefang Old Street, a good place to experience the lifestyle of Old Hangzhou since it is the epitome of historic Hangzhou. It is also a great place for shopping, food, and sightseeing. You could see well-preserved old buildings, explore interesting boutiques, and shop for unique souvenirs. When the tour is concluded, we will drop you off at Hangzhou Train Station or your hotel in Hangzhou.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Remarkable Journey Of Serenity And Beauty Of Nature In Hangzhou
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Hangzhou downtown
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Remarkable Journey Of Serenity And Beauty Of Nature In Hangzhou
- Optional activities
- Personal expense
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Private Trip to South of Hangzhou with Accommodations
- Hangzhou Cultural Tour with Lunch
- Coach Day Tour: Shaoxing Ancient Town with Lunch from Hangzhou
- Private Hangzhou City Tour
- 5 Day Classic Hangzhou and Huanghan Tour (Private)
- 1-day Hiking on Snow-capped Hangzhou Longwang Mountain
- Private day trip to experience the Chinese New Year in Anchang Ancient Town