Private Day Tour: Shanghai City Sightseeing Of The Bund And Yuyuan Garden
OverviewShanghai is a popular destination for visitors to sense the pulsating development of the country. This customized private one day tour will brings you to get a better understanding of the Classic and Modern Shanghai. Visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall, the beautiful Bund, Yuyuan Garden and the Old Street.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourThis full day tour will start from your downtown hotel. The guide and driver will meet you in the hotel lobby at 9:00am. Driving to visit the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall which was built to show the achievement of the city planning and construction and it is regarded as a window for Shanghai to communicate with the outside world.
Then proceed to stroll along The Bund the must see place in Shanghai, which is a famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for hundreds of years. Later enjoy a delicious lunch in the local nice restaurant.
Continue to visit the Yu Garden - the largest of ancient gardens with Ming and Qing architectural styles in Shanghai. Stroll around Yuyuan Bazaar to taste local food, buy souvenirs and small commodities. Then the guide will accompany you to explore the Shanghai Old Street, which is an old business street that has a combination of tourist attractions, shops, entertainment and cultural exhibits, the architecture and the layout of the shops in this street show its development that began during the Ming Dynasty until the period when European influence made an impact on the city.
After the sightseeing, the guide and driver will transfer you back to your hotel before 05:00PM, and your memorable day tour ends here.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Shanghai City Sightseeing Of The Bund And Yuyuan Garden
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance tickets fees
- Local lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Shanghai City Sightseeing Of The Bund And Yuyuan Garden
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Taste of Shanghai: Half-Day Cooking Class of Dumplings and Chinese Buns
- Private Day Tour: Zhouzhuang Ancient Water Village
- Chinese Acrobats and Shanghai Evening Tour
- Chinese Ramen and Steam Bun Cooking Class and Wet Market Visit
- Small-Group Colonial Walking Tour: Shanghai French Concession
- See Zhouzhuang Water Town and Shanghai City in One Day