OverviewExplore the vibrant metropolis of Shanghai and feel the perfect mixture of old and new, east and west. Attractions you will visit include Yuyuan Garden, Jade Buddha Temple, The Bund, and Nanjing. Explore as your private guide gives you the history of each location before taking a break to enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourIn the morning, at approximately 8:30am, you will be picked up by your English-speaking tour guide to begin your full-day journey. For your first stop, head to the Yuyan Garden. It is located at a very busy marketplace in a complex of traditional-style buildings by the City of God Temple. Stroll the garden and observe the beauty of the architectural structures. Next, make your way to Jade Buddha Temple, an active Buddhist temple and one of the richest in Shanghai.
Break for lunch in the middle of your tour at a local Chinese restaurant. After you have finished your meal, visit a reeling mill to see how silk is processed from worm to the final product. Once that is done, head over to the Bun and Nanjing Road to see a fascinating glimpse of modern and commercial China. Pay particular attention to The Bund's waterfront features, as it was regarded as the symbol of Shanghai for centuries. After your tour, the tour guide will bring you back to your accommodations to spend your night at your leisure.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Shanghai's Past And Present
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Shanghai's Past And Present
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.