Private Day Tour: Stone Forest And Jiuxiang From Kunming Including Roasted Duck Lunch
OverviewEmbark on this private tour of Stone Forest and the town of Jiuxiang over the course of 10 hours. Get to know the area and it's karst geological platforms. Observe local Sani ethnic group as they partake in folk dances and traditional songs. Delight in a typical roasted duck lunch before heading back to your Kunming hotel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Meet your private guide and driver in the lobby of your hotel at around 8am in Kunming. You will depart for Yiliang County to pay a visit to Jiuxiang Karst Cave. The cave group is rumored to be the largest and the most magical in China. You need to descend into theJiuxiang Karst Caveby elevator to explore themagnificent underground world. Then, take the cable car to its entrance. After visiting the cave, begin the drive to Yiliang.
Upon arrival, you may take time to enjoy a traditional roasted duck lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will proceed to the Stone Forest for the afternoon. Within the area, be marveled by numerous stone peaks displaying various sizes and shapes that earned its name from the locals as the "First Wonder Under Heaven." This area is also home to Sani ethnic group who are a diaspora of Chinese Yi ethnic minority. In the late afternoon, your guide will transfer you back to your Kunming hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Stone Forest And Jiuxiang From Kunming Including Roasted Duck Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Stone Forest And Jiuxiang From Kunming Including Roasted Duck Lunch
- Personal Expense
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 Days RV Tour in Southeast Yunnan with Red Land and Rice Terrace
- 7 Days Yunnan Charming Old Town Tour
- 2 Days Dongchuan Red Land Tour
- Private Day Tour of Jiuxiang Cave from Yunnan
- Full Day Private Kunming Sedan Chair Snow Mountain Tour
- One day Kunming leisure city tour
- Private Tour: 5-Hour Dragon Gate, Huating Temple, and Grand View Tower Tour in Kunming