Private Day Tour: Suzhou Gardens And Silk Museum From Shanghai Including Lunch
OverviewEmbark on this 9-hour journey to Suzhou where you will learn of the quirks of this quaint town. Visit the Humble Administrator's Garden and the Liu Lingering Garden to enjoy the natural beauty of the ancient Chinese gardens. Afterwards, take a brief break for lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the local Suzhou Silk Museum. Head back to Shanghai once your tour of the museum has ended.
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourAt 8:00am, your English-speaking guide will await you in your Shanghai hotel lobby while holding a sign with your name on it. Hop in the vehicle and embark on the 2-hour drive to Suzhou. Once you arrive, you will begin your tour with a visit to the incredible Humble Administrator's Garden. It is renowned as the largest classical garden in Suzhou and is typically referred to as on of the most impressive one in southern China.
Head to the Liu Lingering Garden, yet another famously beautiful garden. Afterwards, take a much-needed break for lunch at a local Chinese restaurant. Once you are satiated, go for a short visit at the Suzhou Silk Museum, where your guide will tell you the history of the traditional Chinese silks, including the techniques which are used to produce such a fine material.
After your tour of the silk museum, begin your transport back to Shanghai for a 5:00pm arrival, your tour will end by dropping you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Suzhou Gardens And Silk Museum From Shanghai Including Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Travel insurance
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Suzhou Gardens And Silk Museum From Shanghai Including Lunch
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for travel insurance purpose and entrance tickets to tourism attractions
Please kindly provide your local contact number upon booking if available
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please wear comfortable shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.