Private Day Tour: Suzhou Highlights With Hotel Or Railway Station TransferWrite a Review
OverviewEnjoy private Suzhou hotel or Railway Station pickup and drop-off services and escorted by professional local tour guide on this one day trip to explore attraction highlights in Suzhou. You will visit picturesque Tiger Hill, wander along Shantang Street (Seven-Li Shantang), take a boat ride along the river to enjoy fascinating scenery of this ancient town, visit typical Qing style garden of Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan), and Buddhist Hanshan Temple.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourWith pick up from your downtown Suzhou hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District) at 9am, your professional guide and driver will escort you to start the Suzhou highlights day trip and enjoy beautiful ancient town as well as its elegant garden.
You will first visit picturesque Tiger Hill, a large hillock covering about 151,771 square feet (14,100 square meters). Climb onto the hill to find a number of historical sites that can be traced back to over 2,500 years ago and to explore the rich history of Suzhou. Later, continue to explore the ancient riverside pedestrian street, Shantang Street, where you will take a boat ride along the river to soak up fascinating scenery of small arched bridges, drifting wooden boats, old residential structures and shops along the bustling street.
Break for a delicious lunch for tasty local cuisine at a selected restaurant before heading to Lingering Garden (Liu Yuan) which is well-known for the exquisite beauty of its magnificent hallways, and the various sizes, shapes, and colors of the pavilions. Lingering Garden is one of the four most famous gardens in China. Here, you could find the most delicate layout and strange rock formations everywhere. Next, continue to visit one of the most famous Buddhist temples, Hanshan Temple. Follow your guide to see the statue of Han Shan, stone tablet inscriptions of ancient China, and the statue of the Buddhist. Then, visit Suzhou Silk Museum to learn the traditional silk spinning process in the silk capital of China. Your tour is concluded after your guide and driver drop you off at your downtown Suzhou hotel or Suzhou Railway Station.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Suzhou Highlights With Hotel Or Railway Station Transfer
- Private car/van with driver
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Chinese Lunch
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Suzhou Highlights With Hotel Or Railway Station Transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please provide Suzhou hotel information or detailed train information at time of booking
Transfer is available Only for Hotel or Suzhou Railway Station (No.27, Suzhan Road, Pingjiang District)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.