Private Day Tour To Abu Simbel From Aswan
OverviewJourney from Aswan by a private A/C car to visit the beautiful Abu Simbel Temples on the banks of Lake Nasser.
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tourYour travel representative will pick you up from your hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan by private A/C vehicle to enjoy a trip to Abu Simbel. The two Temples of Abu Simbel with their unique style are considered to be the masterpieces of ancient Egypt. They reflect the glory and grandeur of the new Kingdom. The Egyptian government and unesco decided to co-operate in order to save these temples from the flood. The Temple of Ramsses II was dedicated to the four universal gods Ptah, Re-Her-Akhtey, Amun-Re and to Ramsses II himself. The great Abu Simbel temple is also called The Sun Temple of Ramssess II. The Temple of Queen Nefertari is also Called Temple of Hathor who was the wife of the Sun God so in a symbolic way the two Temples, that of Ramsses II and that of Nefertari, bring Ramesses II Nefertari Hathor and the Sun God together as one.
After your tour you will be returned to your hotel in Aswan.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Abu Simbel From Aswan
- Pick up service from your hotel / nile cruise in Aswan and return
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- All transfers by a modern A/C vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- All service charges & taxes
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Abu Simbel From Aswan
- Any extras
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Aswan Railway Station Private Arrival Transfer
- Aswan to Luxor Private Transfer
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 days and 11 nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 days and 7 nights
- Nubian Village Day Tour in Aswan
- Aswan City Tour on Horse Carriage
- Private Tour: Kalabsha Temple on Lake Nasser
- Private Tour: Philae Temple, Aswan High Dam and Unfinished Obelisk