Private Day Tour To Aswan: Including Kom Ombo And Edfu Temples From LuxorWrite a Review
OverviewFull private day tour from Luxor to see the Temple of Edfu and the Temple of Kom Ombo. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle. First you will be transported to Kom Ombo where you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek. The temple is built on a high dune overlooking the Nile. The temple was built in the early second century by Ptolemy VI Philometor.
After this temple you will go to Edfu to visit the Temple of Edfu which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This is quite a young temple and is well-preserved making it very impressive.
At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. After touring the sites you will be transferred to your hotel in Aswan.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Aswan: Including Kom Ombo And Edfu Temples From Luxor
- Entrance fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Aswan: Including Kom Ombo And Edfu Temples From Luxor
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Copy of passport is required at time of booking for all participants (contact details will be provided on your voucher)
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.