Private Day Tour To Giza And Saqqara With Guide - CairoWrite a Review
Live the ancient history of Egypt with this private tour as you will follow the evolution of pyramids from the Step Pyramid in Saqqara to the Great Pyramid in Giza. Marvel at the pyramid texts inside the pyramid of Teti and the beautiful paintings inside the tomb of Kagemni in Saqqara. Feel and see the majesty of the Sphinx and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus in Giza.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your private tour at 8am as your private, qualified Egyptologist (tour guide) will be waiting for you in the lobby, he/she will be holding a signboard with your name on it.
Then you will get on your private, modern a/c van (WiFi on board) to start your tour to Giza plateau where you will visit the Great Pyramid of Cheops (the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world, 2500 B.C.), then the pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops) and the pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops). After that you will go to the panorama area (where you can take unforgettable pictures of the pyramids) for you adventure on a camel in the Sahara desert around the pyramids and then down the plateau to the Valley Temple (of king Chephren) as well as the Great Sphinx (of king Chephren).
Next you will proceed to Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid complex of king Zoser (oldest complete building of stone), view the Pyramid Of Unas (first pyramid with Pyramid texts inside) and its causeway, the Pyramid Of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti (accessible with pyramid texts inside), and the tomb of Kagemni (a noble man of the Old Kingdom 2200 B.C.).
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza And Saqqara With Guide
- WiFi in your van
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- 25 minute camel ride in Giza
- Welcome drink
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza And Saqqara With Guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour
- Tour To Pyramids, Sakkara And Dahshur