Private Day Tour To Giza Memphis And Saqqara From Cairo With Guide
OverviewIn this private tour you will view and explore the oldest pyramid sites in Giza, Saqqara, and you will marvel at the ruins of Memphis and the magnificent artifacts in its museum. Follow the development of pyramids building from the Step Pyramid in Saqqara to the Great Pyramid in Giza and the pyramids of his successors, Chephren and Mycerinus, feel the majesty of the Great Sphinx when you meet him face to face, try deciphering the Pyramid texts inside the pyramid of Teti in Saqqara. see the details of the big scale colossal statue of king Ramses II in the museum of Memphis.
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourMeet your guide during a morning pickup at your hotel in Cairo or Giza. Then, take a seat in your private air-conditioned minivan and head onward toward the Giza Plateau widely considered home to some of ancient Egypts most valuable treasures.
On arrival, visit the Pyramid of Chephren, the Pyramid of Mycerinus and the Great Pyramid of Cheops the only remaining wonder of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World with your private guide. Along the way, gain insight into life in Egypt under the rule of the pharaohs.
Enjoy a camel ride across the sand and admire panoramic views over the ancient landscape, then head down the plateau to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx of Giza.
During your tour, visit top attractions including the Museum of Memphis home to a colossal limestone statue of Ramesses II and the huge alabaster Sphinx the Pyramid of King Djoser, the Pyramid of Teti, the Pyramid Of Unas, the Pyramid Of Userkaf, and the Tomb of Kagemni.
When your time on the Giza Plateau is at an end, return in comfort to hotel in Cairo or Giza to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Memphis And Saqqara From Cairo With Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Welcome drink
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan with WiFi
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 25-minute camel ride
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Memphis And Saqqara From Cairo With Guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.