Private Day Tour To Giza Memphis And Saqqara From Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel In CairoWrite a Review
This private tour starts on daily basis from Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel to visit the Giza plateau for marveling at the Great Pyramid of Cheops, the pyramids of his successors, Chephren and Mycerinus, the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx. Then you will visit Saqqara to see the Step Pyramid, the pyramid of Teti, the tomb of Kagemni and much more
- Likely to Sell Out
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your private tour at 8am as your private, qualified Egyptologist (tour guide) will be waiting for you in the lobby of Le Mridien Pyramids Hotel ,he/she will be holding a signboard with your name on it.
Then you will get on your private, modern a/c van (WiFi on board) to start your tour to Giza plateau where you will visit The Great Pyramid in Giza of Cheops (the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world, 2500 B.C.) then the pyramid of Chephren (son of Cheops) and the pyramid of Mycerinus (grandson of Cheops). After that you will go to the panorama area (where you can take unforgettable pictures of the pyramids) and then down the plateau to the Valley Temple (of king Chephren) as well as the Great Sphinx (of king Chephren).
Then you will have lunch in a local restaurant, and after that you will proceed to Saqqara to visit the Step Pyramid Complex of king Zoser (oldest complete building of stone), view the Pyramid Of Unas (first pyramid with pyramid texts inside) and its causeway, the Pyramid Of Userkaf, the Pyramid of Teti (accessible with pyramid texts inside), and the tomb of Kagemni in Saqqara (a noble man of the Old Kingdom 2200 B.C.).
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Memphis And Saqqara From Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel In Cairo
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- WiFi in your van
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Welcome drink
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- 30-minute camel ride
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Memphis And Saqqara From Le Méridien Pyramids Hotel In Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour Of Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour