Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum In CairoWrite a Review
OverviewExperience some of Egypt's most wonderful sights on this day tour from Cairo. See the Giza Pyramids, the Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum. Guests will be picked up from hotels in Cairo for a full day tour of the city's highlights.
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourThe tour starts with pickup and transportation from your hotel in Cairo, with the first stop at Giza Plateau. You will see the Pyramids of Giza, one of the remaining wonders of the Ancient World. Visit the Pyramids and enjoy panoramic views from the western plateau, then continue down the valley where the mighty Sphinx stands with great pride. The optional visit to the Solar Boat Museum can be done before having lunch.
After lunch the tour goes to Tahrir square, the heart of downtown Cairo. Visit the Egyptian Museum and learn about Egypt's ancient history, spanning a period of over 50 centuries. The Museum has the world's largest and richest collection of Egyptian antiquities, among them the priceless collection of King Tut.
Information from your Egyptologist tour guide will be provided at every stop, and free time will be permitted for individual exploration of the ancient monuments. Conclude the day tour in an air-conditioned vehicle back to Cairo for the original pickup locations and hotels.
This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transportation by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off and lunch.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum In Cairo
- Entrance fees
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Sphinx And Egyptian Museum In Cairo
- Additional food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.