From USD 50
OverviewEgypt is not the only Pharaonic civilization, but it also combines several of the most important civilizations of the Islamic civilization and Christianity. Visit three pyramids and ancient Egyptian churches in one day.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourYour guide will meet you at hotel lobby and will transported by air-conditioned coach to start your full day tour. Prepare to visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos, and have a close-up look at the Sphinx.
Then move on to start your tour to visit the Coptic area of Cairo, where you can see the church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church and the old Jewish synagogue-Ben Ezra.
Your guide will then take you to Moqatem to visit the important church Simon the Tanner (fl. 10th century), also known as Saint Simon the Shoemaker (Sam'ān al-Kharrāz), who is the Coptic Orthodox saint associated with the story of the moving the Mokattam Mountain in Cairo, during the rule of the Muslim Fatimid Caliph al-Muizz Lideenillah (953-975) while Abraham the Syrian was the Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria. Simon the Tanner lived towards the end of the tenth century and many Coptic Christians in Egypt, who were also engaged in handicrafts. Saint Simon worked in tanning, a craft known there till this day.
The tour ends here and you will then be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Coptic Cairo And Saint Simon Church In Cairo
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Multilingual Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Bottle of water or soft drink (one per person)
- All taxes and services
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Coptic Cairo And Saint Simon Church In Cairo
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees for interior of the pyramids
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Full-Day Private Guided City Tour Of Cairo
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Giza Pyramids And Sphinx Day Tour Including Lunch From Cairo
- Private 8-Hour Tour Of Cairo Including Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum And Lunch
- Tour To Giza Pyramids And Sphinx
- Tour To Pyramids And The Egyptian Museum
- Giza Pyramids, Memphis And Sakkara Tour
- Tour To Museum, Citadel And Old Cairo
- Fayoum Bird Watching Tour