Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis Saqqara And Dahshur Pyramids - Cairo
OverviewExplore the history of Egypt on your full-day tour of Cairo. See the amazing pyramids of Giza, Sphinx ,Saqqara and Dahshur Pyramids where you Visit the most oldest places in Egypt Private guided Day Tour includes all pickup and drop off transfers and Expert tour guide
Know More about this tourAt 8am you will be picked up from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza by your tour guide to start your full-day tour visiting the Giza Pyramids, Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos. After seeing the famous pyramids and getting lots of photos, visit the Valley Temple. The place where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau. This is the place where you can have a close-up look at the Sphinx, the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren.
After you Finish your Giza Pyramids Tour continue your day tour to Saqqara area, located only 16.7 miles (27 kilometers) southwest from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid, built for King Djoser, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids Where you will Visit the Bent Pyramid and Red Pyramid and you will be able to enter the red Pyramid
Then continue your day tour to Memphis City , the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx date back to 3100 B.C.
Your tour finishes with drop off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis Saqqara And Dahshur Pyramids
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Egyptologist Tour guide
- Group Tour
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis Saqqara And Dahshur Pyramids
- any Entrance fees
- any meals
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip