Private Day Tour To Gole Alcantara With Food And Wine Tasting In Giardini Naxos - Taormina
OverviewLivethis amazing adventure visiting the main national park of Sicily Gole Alcantara, followed by walking tour in famous resort Giardini Naxos and food & wine tasting! This tour is private, made exclusively for your party. Minimum participants is 2 people.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
Know More about this tourYour personal tour leader will pick you up from the hotel or other location at your convenience at a time that suits you best. You will livethis amazing adventure walking in the unique national park of Gole Alcantara.
Several thousand years ago, the Alcantara river's bed was blocked by a lava flow from Mount Etna. As the lava was cooled much more quickly by the water than it would have done otherwise, it crystallised in the form of columns. Over the next millenia, the river naturally eroded a channel through these columns, resulting in impressive gorges and ravines.
During this private tour, you will see this natural fenomenon, may swim in cool water, enjoy Sicilian nature inside the beautiful park. Later you are welcome to feel the ancient atmosphere of the old Sicilian seaside town Giardini Naxos, the first Greek colony on the island, followed by superb food and wine tasting in one of the best wine bars with stunning view of the bay.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Gole Alcantara With Food And Wine Tasting In Giardini Naxos
- Private tour
- Bottled water
- Entrance ticket to Gola Alcantara
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Gole Alcantara With Food And Wine Tasting In Giardini Naxos
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Boot rental (20 euro)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.