Private Day Tour To Ranakpur From Udaipur
OverviewTake a private visit to Ranakpur, located in the Pali district of Rajasthan, famous for the Jain Temple. This temple has been labeled at holiest place for the Jain community with beautiful architectural carving, located 80 Km from Udaipur.
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- A la carte lunch included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at your hotel lobby in Udaipur at 9am before leaving for Ranakpur, where the Jain Temple complex is located. Arrive by 11am and explore the famous temple for its architectural and carving in marble stone. The complex has been built over 40,000sq feet of land with the temple resting on 1,444 pillars.
There are two huge bells to explore with three small temples in the complex. At around 2pm, you will have a break for lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch around 3pm, sit back and relax on the drive back to your Hotel in Udaipur arriving by 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Ranakpur From Udaipur
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Udaipur City limits
- Entrance fees to all attractions
- All necessary transportation to/from site attractions
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Ranakpur From Udaipur
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; sleeveless tops and short shorts are not recommended
A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen with hats or scarf for ladies are highly recommended
This private tour operates with a maximum of 8 people
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Private Tour of Udaipur City Monuments
- Private Day Tour of Kumbhalgarh from Udaipur
- Private Walking Tour: Walk Into the Lives of Udaipur's Artisians
- Private Traditional Dinner with an Indian Family in Udaipur
- Crystal Gallery Admission Ticket with Optional Transfer
- Bagore Ki Haveli Evening Dance Session Admission Ticket with Optional Transfer