Private Day Tour To Sigulda From Riga
OverviewBreathtaking views and ancient history-all in one. This day tour offers a lot more than just beautiful views. You will see an ancient history and a lot more. Castles, castle ruins and evidence of old cultures can be found in this tour.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourSigulda is often called the Latvian Switzerland. Evidence of the Liv culture can be found in several places in Turaida. Sigulda Castle ruins have major historical and cultural significance, too. Sigulda is the centre of different sports activities. The Sigulda Luge and Bobsleigh Track is a training venue for Latvias Olympic team and hosts international and national scale competitions every year. This tour includes 3 stops, one at Turaida castle, one at Sigulda castle and one at Luge and Bobsleigh Track. This will be an amazing experience. During the summer time it is possible to try our the Luge and Bobsleigh Track by using sledge and during winter time you may be lucky and see some competition going on there.
Duration approximately 5-6 hours (2 hours traveling to and back from Sigulda). This will be quite a long trip as Sigulda is about 1 hour away from Riga. The day will start with your pick up from the hotel. Then you will have 1 hour to ask all the questions you want to the guide. On the way to Sigulda you will see the beautiful Gauja River. Sigulda is one of the must see places when you are in Latvia, while it is most beautiful during the autumn months, there will be a lot to see during all other months as well. In Sigulda, you will make 3 stops totaling about 3-4 hours. You can take the hundred step stairs up in the hill or just start from the top of the hill, but don't miss out on the beautiful view and forests.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Sigulda From Riga
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Sigulda From Riga
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A minimum of 3 people per booking is required (can be less persons, but then have to pay full 3 person price)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- English Speaking Private Minibus Departure Transfer to Riga Airport
- Full-Day Private Tour to Jurmala, Fisherman Villages and Nature Trails from Riga
- Full-Day Private Tour to Latvia Palaces and Medieval Castle from Riga
- Private Transfer from Riga to Valmiera or Valmiera to Riga
- Private Transfer from Riga to Kaunas or from Kaunas to Riga
- Private Car Transfer: Riga Airport to Riga City or Riga City to Airport