Private Day Tour To The Temple Of Hathor And Abydos Temple - Luxor
OverviewFull private day tour from Luxor to see the Temple of Hathor at Dendera and the Temple of Osiris at Abydos. You will be guided by a licensed Egyptologist tour guide and transported to all the sites by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up from your hotel in central Luxor or harbor by an air-conditioned vehicle for a full guided trip of about 9 hours. First you will be transported to Abydos, where the ancient Egyptians believed Osiris, the god of the underworld, was to be buried. The paintings of the gods and pharaohs on the walls of the Osiris Temple at Abydos are among the most beautifully preserved in Egypt.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel by an air-conditioned vehicle. This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned vehicle, all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extra not mentioned and tipping for guide and driver.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To The Temple Of Hathor And Abydos Temple
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To The Temple Of Hathor And Abydos Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Transport is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Luxor: Half Day Tour to Valley of The Kings Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and The Memnon Colossal Statues
- Luxor Guided 2- day Tour Valley of the Kings and Luxor Temples with Optional Accommodation
- Luxor Airport Private Arrival Transfer
- Karnak Temple Visit from Luxor
- Day Trip to West Bank Luxor
- Day Tour to Aswan from Luxor by Bus