Private Day Tour To Yongding Hongkeng Tulou Cluster From Xiamen Without Shopping Stops
OverviewA pure full day private tour without any compulsory shopping stops. Immerse yourself in Yongding Tulou for a full day of exploration. This in-depth private day tour takes you to discover these amazing earthen-style houses and learn about the glorious Hakka culture. Travel through Zhenchenglou, Rushenglou, and Kuijulou in Hongkeng Tulou Folk Cultural Village and experience authentic Hakka life and chat with kind spirited local residents with the help of your professional private guide.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tour
In the morning, your private tour guide and driver will pick you up in the lobby of your centrally located Xiamen hotel. Then, you will be transferred from Xiamen to Yongding. Enjoy boundless green field along the way. Upon arrival, you will be attracted by majestic Hong Keng Tulou Cluster. With best preserved Tulou of various sizes, shapes, and types, Hongkeng is the best place for exploring these gorgeous architectural world heritage.
Take a stroll through houses scattered over the village under the guidance of your tour guide. Not far away from the entrance, Zhengcheng Lou, the notable Tulou Prince, appears in your eyes. You will be marveled at the perfect combination of superb external layout and exotic interior hue in this round four-layer building. Walk along the river winding through the village, and along riverside, you will find the delicate Rusheng Lou which is built in 1901 and the tiniest Tulou so far, yet enjoying all features and functions as other earthen buildings. After its completion, the scale and shape reminds people of their traditional measurement tool (Shengfor grains. Thus, the name Rusheng was given.
Next, move on to the northwest to the grand square palace-style architecture nestling upon the ridge, what you will see right away is the famous Kuiju Lou. Listen to its history and learn about the smart architectural designs from your knowledgeable private guide. Later, proceed to Fuyu Lou for a look at the typical mansion-style Tulou. It looks like three mountains, symbolizing three Lin brothers who spent a large sum of money on building this house. Your guide will tell you the story behind it.
After your amazing full-day Tulou visit, you will be transferred back to your Xiamen hotel where this day trip concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour To Yongding Hongkeng Tulou Cluster From Xiamen Without Shopping Stops
- Entrance fees as specified in the itinerary
- Activities as specified in the itinerary
- Downtown hotel pickup & Drop off
- Experienced & professional private English-speaking Guide
- Travel in an air-conditioned private minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Tour To Yongding Hongkeng Tulou Cluster From Xiamen Without Shopping Stops
- Transportation to/from Xiamen
- Travel insurance
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities for guide & drive
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.