OverviewVenture away from the city of Rome to become acquainted with the Tuscan countryside on this 11-hour tour. Pay visits to Pienza and Montepulciano before enjoying a wine tasting at your preferred winery. Accompanied by a professional guide, enjoy learning the historical facts of this region as well.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your English-speaking driver in the lobby of your Rome hotel to start the tour. Discuss your itinerary for the day, particularly the winery locations, before heading out. Customize the tour to your liking to make the most out of your day. Once you have come to agreement on a schedule, begin your journey through Tuscany. Observe the farms, rolling hills, and spectacular vineyards, enriched by medieval turreted towns that dominate the surrounded wine country.
After your 2.5-hour drive, reach you first stop, Montepulciano, the perfect example of a medieval town. Spend approximately 1.5-hours in the town, walking the narrow streets and basking in the ancient atmosphere. Then, head over to Pienza to stroll the streets and possibly enjoy lunch in one of its Trattorias. After lunch, begin your wine-tasting at the winery of your choosing. Enjoy the selections offered by each host as you learn of how each wine is made. Head back to your Rome hotel for a 6:30pm arrival at the end of the day.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour: Tuscany Countryside From Rome
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Private Day Tour: Tuscany Countryside From Rome
- Food and drinks
- Wine tasting
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 8 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.