Private Day Tour With Airport Transfer: Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum And City Wall - Xian
OverviewThis private one day tour with airport transfer provides you highlights of most popular and must-see attractions in Xi'an, The Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum and the ancient City Wall. You may choose to be picked up from Xi'an Xianyang International Airport, Xi'an train station, or your Xi'an hotel.
- Instant Confirmation
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourYour private tour guide and diver will pick you up from the location of your choice at either Xian Xianyang International Airport (XIY), Xian Train Station, or your Xi'an hotel. After an hour drive, you will arrive at the world renowned Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum, which was listed by UNESCO in 1987 as one of the World Cultural Heritages and held the top spot of every visitor's itinerary ever since. Your private guide will escort you to visit the three pits inside of the museum and provide you detailed information on these historical sites. You will explore the museum until lunch time. Lunch is at your own cost but your guide will give you ideas and recommendations for restaurants nearby the museum.
After lunch break, you will be transferred back to downtown and visit Xian Ancient City Wall, the most complete and well preserved ancient city wall in China. It is also the largest ancient military defensive system in the world. You may cycle on the walkways of the wall if you are inclined when time permits or continue on to visit the Muslim quarter or Small Wild Goose Pagoda.
At the end of the tour, the guide and driver will drop you off at Xian Xianyang International Airport, Xian Train Station, or your Xi'an hotel.
For flight or train, we suggest you to arrive Xi'an in early morning before 9:00 and depart from Xian in late afternoon after 18:00 to ensure sufficient time for sightseeing.
Inclusions for Private Day Tour With Airport Transfer: Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum And City Wall
- Private air-conditioned car/van
- Licensed professional driver
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee of Terracotta Warriors & City Wall
- Hotel/Train Station/Airport pickup & drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Tour With Airport Transfer: Xi'an Terracotta Warriors & Horses Museum And City Wall
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Xi'an Day Tour with Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum
- Private Cultural Day Tour of Xi'an Including Big Wild Goose Pagodas, Jianfu Temple Pagoda, Small Wild Goose Pagodas at Xi'an Museum, and Waterscape Show at Tang Paradise Garden
- 2-Day Luoyang Private Tour from Xi'an by High Speed Train
- Full-Day Trip of Terracotta Warriors and Horses Museum and Muslim Quarter
- Private Tour: Customize Your Day in Xi'an
- Soul of Ancient Xian One Day Tour With Terracotta Army, Xi'an Museum, and Small Wild Goose Pagoda