OverviewFeel like a local and spend a fascinating day exploring Peterhof Imperial Residence with a round trip by hydrofoil boat. Visit Grand Palace of Peterhof and enjoy exquisite interiors, learn about opulent balls and grand receptions, as well as the horrors of the Second World War and destruction that it brought. Learn about Peter the Great and his maritime passions while visiting Monplaisir Palace, and of course unique gardens filled with flowers and fountains.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourAt 9:30am meet your guide in the lobby of your hotel. Your guide will carry a sign with the lead passenger's name on it. You will then walk to the Hydrofoil dock.
At 10:00am take the fast hydrofoil boat to the Imperial Residence of Peterhof which is located on the shore of the Gulf of Finland. Please note that boats depart approximately every 30 minutes.
Upon arrival to Peterhof, you will enter Lower Gardens from the pier side and will walk towards the Grand Palace. Enjoy a guided tour of the Grand Palace of Peterhof. The beauty of Peterhof rivals the one of French Versailles and in our opinion far exceeds it. The Grand Palace at Peterhof was designed to be the center piece of Peter the Great's "Russian Versailles". Inside, the Grand Palace is considerably more lavish, and the fact that the interiors had to be almost entirely reconstructed after World War Two does nothing to distract from their grandeur.
After the palace tour you will proceed to explore amazing Lower Gardens with numerous fountains, and if you are lucky, you will witness the ceremony of turning the fountains on.
Next enjoy a guided tour of the Monplaisir Palace of Peter the Great.
You will be able to enjoy lunch at one of the park restaurants.
At 4:00pm or earlier, set off to return back to St. Petersburg by Hydrofoil. Approximately 5:00pm you will be returned back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip By Hydrofoil: Peterhof Parks And Palaces From St.Petersburg
- Professional tour guide (English, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese and French languages are available)
- Round trip by Hydrofoil (IF for weather conditions hydrofoils are not running, transfer by private vehicle will be provided)
- Admission to the Lower park (with fountains),
- Admission to the Grand Palace of Peterhof (closed on Monday: substitution will be provided - 'Catherine's Block' Palace)
- Admission to Monplaisir Palace
- Radio head-sets for groups 6+
Exclusions for Private Day Trip By Hydrofoil: Peterhof Parks And Palaces From St.Petersburg
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants under 2 are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat on the hydrofoil
Children 3-6 must pay for the hydrofoil only (10 USD one way) on the spot to the guide
Adult pricing applies to all travelers over 7 years old.
Not wheelchair accessible
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A large amount of walking is involved
This tour is not available for cruise ship passengers
Please note that since you will be arriving by hydrofoil, you will not be able to use the Early Admission feature
Monplaisir is closed on the last Monday of each month;
Additional Minor Palace and pavilion tours might be added on the spot (Marly Palace, Hermitage Pavillion, Kitchen and Bath Complex); Additional charges would apply
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.