Private Day Trip By Train: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort And Fatehpur Sikri From Delhi
OverviewVisit the world-famous Taj Mahal on a private full-day tour from Delhi by express train. See the Taj Mahal at sunrise, tour the Agra Fort and explore the Fatehpur Sikri ghost town. Head to Mehtab Bagh at sunset for a spectacular view of the rear side of the Taj Mahal as well. In addition, skip the long lines at the railway station for tickets.
- Skip the line
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Round-trip train fares
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
05:00 : Youll be picked up at your hotel in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon/Faridabad/Ghaziabad by air conditioned car for the transfer to the New Delhi railway station.
06:00 : Depart from the New Delhi railway station for Agra. Driver will show you the seat. Enjoy the speedy, fully air conditioned express train with breakfast on board.
08:10 : Meet your private guide and driver at the Agra Cantt railway station, looking for the sign (placard) with your name at exit.
08:15 : Begin your private tour in an air conditioned car, accompanied by your guide; visit the Taj Mahal.
- The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
11:00 : After touring the Taj Mahal youll head to the nearby Agra Fort.
- Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
13:00 : Enjoy a lunch break at an air conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
14:00 : Just after Lunch proceed for the tour of Fatehpur Sikri (23 miles/1 Hour Drive).
- Fatehpur Sikri also known as Ghost City, built by Emperor Akbar in the 16th century, with marvelous red stones work in the palaces.
After fatehpur, spend your last minutes enjoying a bite to eat or coffee at a nearby restaurant.
17:15 : Youll be transferred to the Agra Cantt railway station for the return journey to New Delhi. Supper will be served in the train.19:30 : A driver will pick you up at the Delhi railway station for the transfer back to your accommodation.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip By Train: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort And Fatehpur Sikri From Delhi
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation to railway station
- Round trip train tickets between Delhi and Agra
- Breakfast and supper on board train
- Entrance ticket of Taj Mahal, Agra Fort & Fatehpur Sikri (If All Inclusive option)
- Private live tour guide for Agra & also for Fatehpur Sikri
- Lunch in a multi-cuisine restaurant(If All Inclusive option)
- Sightseeing by air conditioned car privately (No shared)
- Private Uniformed Driver
- All parking fees, tolls and taxes, allowances, fuel and interstate taxes
Exclusions for Private Day Trip By Train: Taj Mahal, Agra Fort And Fatehpur Sikri From Delhi
- Any tipping, meals & additional services
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
Please carry a valid photo ID (passport/driving license/student identity card) for the train journeys
Please note that the Taj Mahal is closed on every Friday
Extend your stay in Agra on request and add other monuments
Airport pickup is available on request with no extra cost
Pick-up time can be flexible : 04:00 AM to 07:00 AM with no extra cost
Some other monuments of Agra or Delhi can be added on extra cost
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.