Private Day Trip From Amsterdam To Rotterdam And Kinderdijk
OverviewExplore the second city of the Netherlands with this 7-hour private day tour with a private guide and driver. Get picked up at your hotel and get personal service by a professional guide that will drive you around. Visit the UNESCO-world heritage Kinderdijk, see the windmills and Dutch country side. Then drive to Rotterdam, the second city of the Netherlands that is known for its super modern architecture. Rotterdam also has the biggest port in Europe, explore this port with your guide. At the end of the day the guide will drive you back to your hotel.
Know More about this tourStart this tour from your hotel or any other desired location where your personal guide and driver will pick you up. From here drive to the countryside of the Netherlands and explore the UNESCO-world heritage Kinderdijk, a must see when visiting the Netherlands. See the beautiful windmills, dykes and countryside and learn about the impressive way the Dutch deal with water. Join a 1-hour boat tour of Kinderdijk (admission included) and explore the Dutch country side with your guide. You also get the option to have some free time to walk around yourself.
From there you will drive to Rotterdam, the second city of the Netherlands. Explore the beautiful city of Rotterdam and discover how the destruction of World War II led to an intensive rebuilding process and to Rotterdam becoming one of the most daring examples of modern architecture in the Netherlands.
First you will explore the city center of Rotterdam, here you will find many architectural sights like the new Markthal, the famous Cube Houses, the Erasmus Bridge and the Town hall of Rotterdam. When going inside the Martkhal you are able to take a break to eat and drink something.
After that the guide will drive you to a more historical part of Rotterdam called Delfshaven, this is on this is one of the few parts of the city that wasn't destroyed by the bombing.
After Delshaven your guide will drive you to explore the port of Rotterdam. Rotterdam houses the biggest port of Europe and till 2004 it was the biggest port in the world.
After your visit to Rotterdam your guide will drive you back to your hotel or any other desired location.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip From Amsterdam To Rotterdam And Kinderdijk
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Private Day Trip From Amsterdam To Rotterdam And Kinderdijk
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour Behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Private Transfer to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Guided Keukenhof and Diamonds Tour
- Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Garden Entrance Ticket with Transfers from Amsterdam
- Experiencewaterland safari The Largest tulip fields of the world
- Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam