Private Day Trip From Amsterdam To Rotterdam And The Hague
OverviewExplore a different side of the Netherlands with this private 7-hour trip to Kinderdijk, Rotterdam, and the Hague. Get picked up at your hotel and get personal service by a professional guide that will drive you around. Visit the UNESCO-world heritage Kinderdijk, see the windmills and Dutch country side. Then drive to the second city of the Netherlands called Rotterdam, explore the modern architecture, and explore the Hague the political center of the Netherlands.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourStart this tour from your hotel or any other desired location where your personal guide and driver will pick you up. From here drive to the countryside of the Netherlands and explore the UNESCO-world heritage Kinderdijk, a must see when visiting the Netherlands. See the beautiful windmills, dykes and countryside and learn about the impressive way the Dutch deal with water. Go inside a Dutch windmill and explore the Dutch country side with your guide. You also get the option to have some free time to walk around yourself.
The next stop is at the second city of the Netherlands called Rotterdam. Rotterdam is a super modern city filled with modern architecture and hidden gems. Here you will explore the many sights Rotterdam has to offer like the new Markthal, the famous Cube Houses, the Erasmus Bridge and the Townhall of Rotterdam. Lear about the history of the city and the modern architecture. At the beautiful markthal you are able to take a break to eat and drink something. Also in Rotterdam you have the option to have some free time to walk around yourself.
From here your guide will take you to the Hague the last stop of this tour. The Hague is the political center of the Netherlands, explore the many sights like the Parliament buildings, Noordeine Palace, Binnehof and the City hall. Learn about the political situation of the Netherlands. Your guide will give you a tour of the Hague where he will tell you about all the sights and history of this beautiful city.
After the Hague your guide will drive you back to your hotel or any other desired location.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip From Amsterdam To Rotterdam And The Hague
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Day Trip From Amsterdam To Rotterdam And The Hague
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Guided Tour Behind the scenes of The Royal Concertgebouw in Amsterdam
- Private Day Tour of Tulips and Windmills including a Pancake Lunch
- Private Transfer to Keukenhof from Amsterdam
- Guided Keukenhof and Diamonds Tour
- Skip the Line Keukenhof Gardens Admission Ticket with Transportation from Amsterdam
- Keukenhof Garden Entrance Ticket with Transfers from Amsterdam
- Experiencewaterland safari The Largest tulip fields of the world
- Keukenhof Gardens and Tulip Fields Tour from Amsterdam