Private Day Trip: From Aswan To Explore Komombo And Edfu Temples Plus Philae Temple All With Lunch Included
OverviewThe Best cultural Day tour to visit the most impressive temple in Aswan and Kom Ombo and Edfu with private guide.the best thing to do from Aswan lunch andentry fess included.In a full private day tour from Aswan,explore the temples of Kom ombo, temple of Edfu and temple of Isis in Aswan all with private guide, private air-conditionedvehicle
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
In the Early morning, your private day tour starts, When Your Guide pick you from your hotel or your cruise in Aswancity in a private air-conditioned vehicle, to start your visits withKomombo Temple,
The temple still remains a wonderful example of Ptolemaic architecture and sculpture.
It was dedicated to two gods, instead of only one god as in other Egyptian temples.
the god Sobek (crocodile), and the god Horus (Falcon).
There is a relief of the most famous seen for the medical instrument that used for mummification, medical operations during ancient Egypt.
Then your guide will escort you toEdfu Temple, the most well preserved temple and one of the biggest temples in Egypt, the second big temple after the Karnak temple of Luxor. The most very well preserved temple.
Edfo temple build in the Ptolemaic period & It was dedicated to the falcon-headed god Horus.
Then youll get back to Aswantohave your lunch and then complete your visits in a motor boat to visit the amazing Island of Philae ranked as one of the most beautiful spots in Egypt. here in the temple of goddess Isis to enjoy unique temples and inscriptions Ptolemaic Roman and Christian constructions all mixed together.
Then youll get back to your hotel holding many unforgettablememories.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip: From Aswan To Explore Komombo And Edfu Temples Plus Philae Temple All With Lunch Included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip: From Aswan To Explore Komombo And Edfu Temples Plus Philae Temple All With Lunch Included
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.