Private Day Trip From Istanbul To Ephesus And House Of Virgin Mary
OverviewA Private Day Trip to 'must' to visit places: Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary. Enjoy this excellent tour and receive a Red Carpet Treatment by a Private Tour Guide and luxurious Mercedes-Benz Vehicles.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip airfares
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourPick up from your hotel and transfer to Istanbul Ataturk Airport to take a morning flight to Izmir. Upon arrival, meet with your tour guide and continue for a full day tour of Ephesus:
Ephesus Ancient City: Enter through the Magnesia Gate and begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route takes you past the Odeum, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater.
House of Virgin Mary: Where Mary had spent her last day, the Basilica of St. John where is believed that the evangelist St. John had spent his last years in the region around Ephesus and buried in the southern slope of Ayosolug Hill.
Temple of Artemision: Which is known as one of the seven wonders of the Antic World.
After the tour, transfer to Izmir Airport to take an evening flight back to Istanbul. Upon arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip From Istanbul To Ephesus And House Of Virgin Mary
- Entrance fees
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip flights
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip From Istanbul To Ephesus And House Of Virgin Mary
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.