Private Day Trip From Zagreb To Plitvice Lakes And End In Split
OverviewJoin us on our most popular tour, experience playful game of waterfalls and emerald lakes and feel the uniqueness of nature. The absolute highlight of Croatia's Adriatic hinterland, this glorious expanse of forested hills and turquoise lakes is excruciatingly scenic so much so that UNESCO proclaimed it a World Heritage Site in 1979 .And end in UNESCO Split. Round-trip private transfer Driver/ Guide All activities Transport by private vehicle Round-trip ferry Fuel surcharge Gratuities Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax) Airport taxes Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Accommodation as per itinerary
Know More about this tourExperience the most beautiful natural heritage sites in Croatia - Rastoke watermill village and UNESCO - The National Park Plitvice Lakes -and end in UNESCO Split.The extraordinary natural beauty of the park merits a full day's exploration, but you can still experience a lot on a day trip from Zagreb Within the boundaries of this heavily forested national park, 16 crystalline lakes tumble into each other via series of waterfalls and cascades. The mineral-rich waters carve through the rock, depositing tufa in continually changing formations. Clouds of butterflies drift above the 18km of wooden footbridges and pathways which snake around the edges and under and across the rumbling water.
DRIVING air-conditioned vehicle, Refreshments, english speaking Driver/ Guide
*small group trips (up to 8 people) so we can devote more time and give you the opportunity to CREATE YOUR TIME AND YOUR EXSCURSION.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip From Zagreb To Plitvice Lakes And End In Split
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Exclusions for Private Day Trip From Zagreb To Plitvice Lakes And End In Split
- Entrance fees to Np Plitvice Lakes
- Food and drinks
- Local Guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.