Private Day Trip In KashgarWrite a Review
From USD 69
OverviewKashgar is the hub on Silk Road since ancient time. This private day trip will offer you a wonderful day to explore Kashgar old town, Id Ghar Mosque, Apa Hoja Tomb, Grand Bazaar, and Handicraft Street...etc.
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourYour private guide will pick you up from the lobby of your downtown Kashgar hotel at 10:00am. Your first stop of the day will be Apa Hoja Tomb (built in 1640 by local Imam), and the mausoleum is in impressive Uyghur architectural style. Next, you will move on to Kashgar old town to immerse yourself in local lifestyle. Wander around local streets and browse through shops. From Kashgar old town, you can walk to the Handicraft Street to see local workshops producing music instruments, tools, bronze vessels for food...etc. At the end of the walking tour, you will visit Id Ghar Mosque, the biggest mosque in Xinjiang. Enter the mosque at non-praying time to appreciate its architecture and decor.
Lunch is arranged at a local Uyghurs house for you to taste the authentic and traditional Uyghur food including nang bread, hand-stretched noodles, and pilau...etc.
In the afternoon, you will have plenty of time for shopping at the Grand Bazaar, which is well known in Central Asia for its colorful and lively market. It has been two thousand years since the inception of Kashgar Grand Bazaar. Located at the crossroads, you will find a diverse crow from allover central Asia.
When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip In Kashgar
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for Private Day Trip In Kashgar
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.