Private Day Trip: Monterosso And Portofino From La Spezia Port
OverviewVenture into Monterosso for 8-hours on a private tour, which is near the westernmost of the Cinque Terre. Enjoy views of the oldtownand newtown that's linked to Fegina. Explore the town of Santa Margherita Ligure, which was colonized by various groups, such as the Romans, Saracens and Napoleonic Domination. Learn about Margherita becoming apart of the Kingdom of Italy. Visit Portofino to learn about the Roman colonization that's recognized for having a large inhabited are of dolphins. This tour includes transportation by air-conditioned minivan, port pickup and WiFi on board.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourStart your 7:45am journey with a complimentary shuttle ride from the port, which is located under the ship. Afterwards, hop aboard an air-conditioned minivan with WIFI. Afterwards, relax on your drive toSanta Margherita Ligure, a known town that was colonized. View an array of monuments, such asthe Caste of Rapallo (defense from pirates). Stop at the Basilica of Santa Margherita of Antiochia and Abbazia Della Cervara. Spend 1-hour of free time strolling along the narrow street of Santa Margherita to admire the coastline.
After Santa Margherita, venture into Portofino, which is a beautiful town that was colonized by the Romans. Also, a large number of dolphins inhabited the area, known as Portus Delphini. See theStatue: Christ of the Abyss, Church of St. George, housing some saints' relics and Oratory of Santa Maria Assunta, in Gothic style.
Relax as your professional driver takes you to Monterosso; apart of the Cinque Terre (first of the 5 villages come from Genova). Passing by a few meters near the tunnel, explore the village of Fegina, which is a modern village compared to the ancient one. The beaches are relatively larger compared to the narrow cliffs that characterize the other villages of the Cinque Terre; near a local train station.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip: Monterosso And Portofino From La Spezia Port
- Private Tour
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- WiFi on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Trip: Monterosso And Portofino From La Spezia Port
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request, advise during booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.