Private Day Trip Of Xi'an Religious Experience - Xian
OverviewIf you are interested in different religions, this full day tour is your perfect choice. Follow your private tour guide to exploring Temples, Mosque, and Church in this multi-cultural city of Xian. You will visit one of the oldest Buddhist temples, the only Tibetan Buddhist monastery, the largest Taoist temple, one of the most well-preserved Islamic mosques, and the Catholic Church at Wuxing Street. Come and learn local religious culture and enrich your travel experience in Xian!
- Instant Confirmation
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThis morning your professional tour guide will pick you up from your downtown Xian hotel lobby. Sit back and relax in a comfortable vehicle to start your full day religious sightseeing. Your first stop will be a pure and peaceful Buddhist space in the prosperous metropolis of Xian, the Daxingshan Temple, which is one of the oldest Buddhist temples in China and a birthplace for Chinese Tantric Buddhism. Walk along the north-south axis to view age-old trees, beautiful flowers, famous paintings, and stone tablets to learn the history of this Buddhist temple.
Next, continue to explore the only Tibetan Buddhist monastery in Shaanxi Province, Guangren Lama Temple, which is a witness to Tibetan and Han cultural integration and national solidification. Then, continue to the largest Taoist temple in Xian, Temple of the Eight Immortals (Ba Xian An), which is mainly dedicated to the legendary Eight Immortals.
Take a short break for lunch to sample local snacks at your own expense. Your guide is always glad to give you suggestions on restaurants and local cuisine. In the afternoon, you will visit the Great Mosque located in Muslim quarter of Xi'an. It is one of the oldest, largest, and most well-preserved Islamic mosques in China. Stroll around the Mosque to discover its century-old history and particular design of mixed architecture. Your last stop will be the Catholic Church on Wuxing Street where you will enjoy beautiful choir and most peaceful surroundings. At the end, your guide will transfer you back to your hotel where this tour concludes.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip Of Xi'an Religious Experience
- Private car/van with driver
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge and tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Trip Of Xi'an Religious Experience
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2-Day Highlights Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and City Sightseeing
- Xi'an Huashan Mountain Adventure Day Tour
- Terracotta Warriors and Banpo Museum Bus Tour from Xi'an
- Private Tour: Old Xi'an Day Tour of Terracotta Warriors and Huaqing Hot Springs
- Xi'an Terracotta Warriors Bus Day Tour
- Xi'an Private Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Big Wild Goose Pagoda Day Tour
- 2-Day Classic Xi'an Tour: Terracotta Warriors and Downtown Sightseeing
- One-Day Essential Xi'an Tour