Private Day Trip: Outdoor Hot Spring With Massage Plus Juyongguan Pass Visiting - Beijing
OverviewEnjoy an outdoor hot spring in Jiuhua Villa, the largest hot spring resort in Changping district of Beijing, which is used to belong to the Emperor. Moreover, visit the Sacred Way leading to the Ming Tombs and Dingling Tomb, the only imperial tomb that has been excavated. In addition, see the Juyongguan Pass of the Great Wall, 60 km northwest of downtown Beijing. It is also the number one of the three Great Passes along the Great Wall.
- Instant Confirmation
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Meet your guide in the lobby at 9:30am and drive one hour to see the Sacred Way of Ming Tombs first. Begin at the stone memorial archway and stroll along the Sacred Way while learning about the fascinating myths of ancient China. The 7 kms divine path was considered to be the distance between the secular and celestial worlds. Admire the magnificent statues in place to guard the Ming Emperors' afterlife.
Continue to see Dingling, the only imperial tomb among the Thirteen Ming Tombs that has been excavated. Visit the tomb belonging to the 13th Ming Emperor Wanli, who had the longest ruling time out of all 16 Ming Emperors. About 3,000 pieces of artifacts have been found in the Underground Palace of Dingling, some of them are displayed in the museum of Dingling.
After lunch in a decent restaurant, drive to Juyongguan Pass, the closest section of the Great Wall to Beijing. It is located in the 18 kms long Guangou valley where the Jundu Mountain and Yan Mountain meet. It was the only route between Beijing and Mongolia in the past.
After a long day, enjoy various hot springs in Jiuhua Villa, the most famous resorts in Changping district, a place famous for hot springs in Beijing. It is also popular to the locals from Autumn to Spring season for either for relaxation or spa. You will go there around 5pm to avoid the crowds. A foot or body massage (choose one) is also included to relieve your body after hiking on the Great Wall of China. There is also an outdoor swimming pool, and please prepare relevant gear if you like it!
Inclusions for Private Day Trip: Outdoor Hot Spring With Massage Plus Juyongguan Pass Visiting
- Transport in a comfort vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entrance Fees
- Quality Lunch with drinks
- Hot Spring Ticket
- Foot/Body Message
- Mineral water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Trip: Outdoor Hot Spring With Massage Plus Juyongguan Pass Visiting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
No shopping stop during the tour to ensure adequate time on each sight and comfortable pace
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 9 people per booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress accordingly
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase upon arrival
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.