OverviewEmbrace the natural beauties and enjoy breathtaking views of the waterfalls and flora that surrounds you. Discover the mesmerizing beauty of National ParkPlitvice lakes, enlisted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. In addition, experience thesceneryof picturesque watermill village Rastoke.Visit one of the biggest gems of Croatia that is only a 2-hour drive from Zagreb. Your private guide will tailor your tour and be at your disposal at all times.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYou will be picked-up at your hotel at 9am and driven towards the Lika region. Your first break will be in picturesque watermill village Rastoke situated at the confluence of Slunjica and Korana rivers. Observe and enjoy the peculiar rural architecture. After a short stroll and a coffee break, continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park.
Plitvice Lakes are the Croatias oldest and most visited national park, enlisted as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO since 1979. One of the biggest gems of our country is a must see while spending time in Croatia. Your guide will chose a route suitable for you and make sure you do not miss the highlights of the park. Through centuries water was carving lakes and forming waterfalls resulting with creation of 16 crystal clear lakes. Enjoy outstanding natural beauty of the forest landscape and clear water of the lakes interconnected by a series of waterfalls. Board an electric boat across the Kozjak lake and dont miss to learn more about karst phenomenon and rich animal life of the site. Become one with nature, enjoy the clean pure air and get lost in the breathtaking views that surround you.
After you conquer the park, you will stop for a traditional 3 course lunch in a local restaurant and feast on delicacies of this region. Departure to Zagreb and return to your hotel at approximately 6pm
Inclusions for Private Day Trip: Stunning Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke From Zagreb
- Transportation by AC vehicle
- Rastoke visit with coffee break
- National Park Plitvice Lakes admission fee (boat and train ride inside of the National park included)
- Snack in the park
- Traditional 3 course meal in a local restaurant
- Professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Trip: Stunning Plitvice Lakes And Rastoke From Zagreb
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
A moderate amount of walking with some steep slopes is involved
Tour is not recommended for children younger than 3 years and people with mobility issues as it includes walking on uneven surfaces.
Not wheelchair accessible.
Not recommended for travelers with health issues
Please note: January 1st through March 31st, and November 1st through December 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.
Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.