Discover the 7th Wonder of the World, the magnificent Taj Mahal in Agra along with the scared Cities of Mathura and Vrindavan on this full day tour. This will be a once in a lifetime opportunity to visit the twin cities of Mathura and Vrindavan. Enter into the spiritual atmosphere. In the proper consciousness, one can perceive that everything about Mathura and Vrindavan is spiritual. You will also get the opportunity to visit the birthplace of Lord Krishna. This tour also gives you the experience of a lifetime to explore the city of Vrindavan, where you can visit the Shri Bankey Bihari Temple which houses Thakur Ji, and a visit to Shri Krishna Balram Mandir. This day will be a spiritual experience you will never forget.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tour5am - Morning pick up from your hotel in Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida or from the Airport and then drive via the express highway to the sacred cities of Mathura and Vrindavan.
7:30am Arrive in Vrindavan. The city of Vrindavan is where the young Krishna is said to have grown up. Pilgrims flock here from all over the World. Met your tour guide who will brief you on what you will see before you start your day tour.
8am - Visit Shri Bankey Bihari Temple. The holiest and most famous temple of Lord Krishna. This temple houses a sacred image of Lord Krishna known as Thakur Ji. The idol of Krishna here is jet black. Take part in Shringar Aarti at Bankey Bihari Temple. You can offer flower garlands and sweets to Lord Krishna and also meditate for some time in the temple complex.
9:30am - Visit Prem Mandir, a religious and spiritual complex situated on a 54-acre site on the outskirts of Vrindavan. It is dedicated to Shri Krishna. Here you can enjoy The Circumambulation route, which is 40 feet wide and begins from the main entrance of the temple. This route consists of 80 panels, and in all these 80 panels the different pastimes of Shri Krishna as described in the Shrimad Bhagavat Puran have been chronologically displayed in three dimensional formats. Offerings are not allowed in the temple.
10:30am - Drive to Mathura. Famed for being the birthplace of the much-loved Hindu god Krishna, Mathura is one of Hinduisms seven sacred cities and attracts floods of pilgrims round the year.
11am - Visit Shri Krishna Janambhoomi. This temple is the birthplace of the ancient Hindu God Lord Krishna. It is a prison cell belonging to Kansa where Lord Krishna was born. Here you can enjoy live kirtan in the kirtan room. You can also offer flower garlands and sweets to the lord.
12pm - Drive to the City of the Taj Mahal, Agra, which was also the capital of the erstwhile Mughal empire.
1pm - Lunch Break. Lunch will be provided at one of the best local restaurants in Agra.
2pm - Visit the legendary Taj Mahal, A UNESCO World Heritage Site. No trip to Agra would be complete without a visit to this shimmering vision of domes and minarets. The world's best-known tomb stands testimony to the timeless love story of the 17th century Mughal Emperor, Shah Jahan and his wife - queen Mumtaz Mahal. (The Taj Mahal is closed every Friday.)
4pm - Free time for Shopping in Agra which is known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts. Empress Nur Jahan took personal interest and was an accomplished artist herself in zari embroidery work. Agra's major handicraft products besides inlay work are leatherware, brassware, carpets, jewellery and embroidery work.
6pm - After a memorable day, drive back to Delhi. Arrive in Delhi by 9pm where you will be dropped at your hotel or the airport.
Inclusions for Private Day-Trip: Taj Mahal Mathura And Vrindavan From Delhi
- All transfers by exclusive air conditioned private car
- Professional local tour guide
- Lunch at air-conditioned restaurant
- Entrances fees of all monuments in the itinerary
- Battery bus ride at the Taj Mahal from the parking up to monument and back
- Hotel or airport pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Private Day-Trip: Taj Mahal Mathura And Vrindavan From Delhi
- Any alcohol, wine or beer with lunch
- Camera fees at the monuments
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.