Private Day Trip To Ancient Corinth From Athens
OverviewEnjoy a full-day, 8-hour experience, on a private tour. Head out of Athens for around one hour, crossing over the Corinth Canal to visit the impressive ruins of Ancient Corinth, one of Greece's most powerful and influential city states of Antiquity. On your own, explore the preserved streets, temples, markets, and fountains of Ancient Corinth. Spend time in the Medieval city of Nafplio for lunch, and with free time to explore. A stop at Acrocorinth included if desired. Seek a guide inside the archeological sites (provided on request with additional charge).
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
From your hotel or cruise ship terminal you will travel in style in one of our new model black Mercedes E Class or AudiA6 vehicles with full leather & WiFi as your informative driver takes you north from Athens and through relaxing countryside for around 1-hour before arriving at the archaeological site of Ancient Corinth. Take the time you need to wander its preserved streets, temples, and markets. See the Temple of Apollo, Roman baths and the step from where St. Paul preached to the Corinthians, along with a visit to its museum.
If you request, and are able to navigate the inclines and rough paths, you may be able to ascend to the large fortified Acrocorinth, which sits above the site at over 500 meters high, so you can experience the magnificent panoramic views, which stretch to the sea and Gulf of Corinth.
For lunch, you'll drive through olive groves, and orange plantations along the sea to the historical and medieval seaport of Nafplion, under dominating hilltop castle of Palamidi. After lunch, in one of the many seaside restaurants with a view to Bourtzi Castle, round your day off wondering the charming streets of the Venetian old town before your return.
A private tour exclusive to your group allows flexibility, the tour is carried out with an experienced English-speaking tour driver. The tour will go at your own pace, and provide all the essential modern, historical context along the way to help you make the most of your time. For those wishing guided tours inside Corinth, on-site professional guides can provide tours on request (extra cost).
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Ancient Corinth From Athens
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from centrally located hotels
- Free return transfer for Cruise ship passengers
- Dedicated English speaking Tour Driver throughout the day
- First class transport: Groups of 1 to 3 and families of 4: Black Mercedes E Class or Audi A6 Black sedan; Group of 4 or more: Black.Mercedes minivan. All new models with full leather, A/C, fridge & free WiFi.
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Ancient Corinth From Athens
- Entrance feesto ancient Corinth (approx. 9 USD per adult)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Airport transfers (available on request with 50 euro supplement payable to the driver)
- On-site professional licensed guide for ancient Corinth (provided on request with additional chargeof approx.100 USD). Please specify if yourequire this option in Special Requirements field on booking
- Lunch, snacks, and drinks (average lunch inNafplio costs approx. 14 USD per person)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable shoes are recommended, especially if you take the option to visit Acrocorinth
Families and children are welcome
Sunscreen and hat recommended from April-October
Trip duration is flexible depending on your pace, but for cruise passengers and to meet any other appointment times in Athens, guests are guaranteed a timely return
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Athenian Metro, connect the dots, Discover the City Under the City
- Athens Sunrise Cruise
- Athens Airport Shuttle Service to or from Athens Center
- Self Guided Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- Electric Bike Athens Tour - The Alternative Picture of the City
- The Acropolis Museum and the Parthenon through the years self-guided mobile tour
- Private Best of Athens Full-Day Tour with Transportation
- Guided Sightseeing Shore Excursion Tour of Athens