Private Day Trip To Arles, Les Baux-de-Provence And Saint-Remy-de-Provence From AvignonWrite a Review
OverviewIn this full day tour from Avignon, you will see the highlights of Arles, its Roman monuments, including the Arena, a Roman theater, the Alyscamps, a huge Roman necropolis, Roman baths and the church of St. Trophime. The, stroll in the foot-steps of Van Gogh and the places which inspired his work. Arles is a must-see. Head up to Les Baux de Provence and discover this medieval village build on 245 meter high Rocky Â to discover a breathtaking view Â on unique scenery. Afterwards, go to Saint Remy de Provence to visit the Monastery Saint-Paul de Mausole where Van Gogh used to spend one year and discover the place that did inspired his arts Â (entrance 5â¬/per not included in the tour price). Finally, head up to the historical center and get a free walk in old town.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the morning Â in Avignon and move towards Arles in your comfortable A/C mini-van. In Arles, have a walk in the cours de la RÃ©publique with its rich architecture and charming cafÃ©s. See the Roman arena and typical architecture as you make your way to the Old Town of Arles and explore the Romans monuments. Visit the charming boutiques and craft shops to pick up a unique souvenir.
Afterwards head up to Les Baux de Provence, designated one of the most beautiful villages in France. It has a spectacular position in the Alpilles mountains, set at the top of a rocky outcrop that is crowned with a ruined castle overlooking the plains to the south.
Then follow Van Gogh's steps in Saint Remy de Provence at the Saint-Paul-de-Mausole to learn about the place where the painter did live for one year (1889-1890) and enjoy the magic ambiance that inspired his famous painting (la Nuit EtoilÃ©e/Starry Night). This visit is on your own expense 5â¬/person. Finally, enjoy a free guided walk in the old town of Saint Remy before your guide drives you back to Avignon.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Arles, Les Baux-de-Provence And Saint-Remy-de-Provence From Avignon
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Arles, Les Baux-de-Provence And Saint-Remy-de-Provence From Avignon
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.