Private Day Trip To Banska Stiavnica Unesco Site - Bratislava
OverviewPrivate tour to Banska Stiavnica, Unesco site. This tour gives you a chance to know a town hidden in Stiavnicke hills.A magical atmosphere is present in this UNESCO gem practically in every corner. Walking through narrow historical streets. Peaceful and definitely addicting. Learnabout the rich mining history of this town.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tour
This tour will give you a chance to know a town hidden in Stiavnicke hills.
A magical atmosphere is present in this UNESCO gem practically in every corner. Walking through narrow historical streets. Peaceful and definitely addicted. We tell you about the rich mining history of this town.
Visit of Old castle, New castle, St. Catherine church, the Holy Trinity square and much more. Maria Theresa established here the first mining & forest academy in the world.
Time for a tasty lunch (not included). Have a real gastronomic experience in Microbrewery Erb - great Slovak food with combination of top quality Slovak beer from natural ingredients.Beers: ERB lager, special dark or the exclusive limited edition.What will be your favourite?
Some free time to buy souvenirs or just strolling around.
It's time for a great coffee & home-made cakes, let's go to the Cafe 4 Sochy to enjoy it, well to fall in love with this place.
History lesson not only about mining. Lots of fun with your guides.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Banska Stiavnica Unesco Site
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pick-up
- Parking fees
- Mineral water
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Banska Stiavnica Unesco Site
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets (New & Old castle)
- Gratuities (Optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip to Vienna from Bratislava
- Bratislava by Beer Small Group Walking Tour Including a Present
- Great Wine Tour in Small Carpathian Hills
- Private Tour: Bratislava City Tour with Optional Devin Castle Visit
- Bratislava City Highlights Walking Tour
- Private Half Day Guided Walking Tour of Bratislava