Private Day Trip To Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort And Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring
OverviewNanshan Ski Resortboasts one of the largest and most beautiful ski resorts around Beijing.No matter you are a keen skier or non-skier, Beijing Huaibei International Resort is your ideal resort destination to show your ski skill or to kill your leisure time by immersing yourself in the amazing views of the Great Wall and white snow over a cup of coffee or tea. After skiing, you will enjoy a hot spring bathing in Chunhuiyuan Resort.These expertly maintained springs source from the stream 1800 meters under the ground with the a perennial comfortable temperature. Each of them are filled with naturally occurring minerals to aid with bodily rehabilitation.
- Instant Confirmation
- Seasonal Offer
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourPick up from your hotel around 8:00am, and take a private car or van to Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort for your 3-hour ski activity . It's situated in the Miyun County, about 80km in the northeast of Beijing.Nanshan Ski Resort boasts the largest Ski Resort in the Northern China at present, and there are total 21 trails for beginners, intermediate and advanced skiers. The famous Nanshan Mellow Park (the first Mogul's advanced train in China), Off Piste (Tree Run), a seasonal toboggan run (1318m long imported from Germany) is there as well.
After skiing, you will be arranged a Chinese lunch, then head to the Chunhuiyuan Hot Springs Resort for relaxation. The temperature of water here ranges from 29 to 60. People use hot spring water in therapeutic baths to treat rheumatism and other ailments. After taking a bath in the hot springs pools for about 2 hours, you will be transferred to your hotel in Beijing.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort And Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring
- Private air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- 3-hour access ski fee (including snow skis)
- Hot Springs entrance fee at Chunhuiyuan Hot Springs Resort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Beijing Nanshan Ski Resort And Chunhuiyuan Hot Spring
- Ski outfit/equipment and rental fee and deposit
- Swimming wear
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please bring your own swimming suit or available to purchase upon arrival
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours