Private Day Trip To Bhaktapur City And Changu Narayan Temple - KathmanduWrite a Review
Have you ever wondered how a city looked like in the Dark Ages? This 6-hour private day trip from Kathmandu will give you a chance to catch a glimpse of it in Bhaktapur the living museum city. In its vicinity is Changu Narayan, Kathmandu Valleys' oldest temple.
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourIn the morning you will be picked up by your driver and personal guide at your hotel. Your sightseeing tour starts in one of the three Kingdom cities— Bhaktapur. After a 45-minute drive on the newly opened highway between Kathmandu and Bhaktapur, we will arrive in the UNESCO World Heritage City.
Bhaktapur still has the appearance of a medieval city and it may give you an impression of what Europe may have looked like centuries ago. Bhaktapur is home to the traditional Newari culture. In Bhaktapur we will visit beautiful buildings such as the royal palace with its golden door, Nepal's highest temple, the five story high nyatapola, potters' square, where the people still make pottery in the traditional way and many, many more attractions. Bhaktapur will stimulate all your senses and will leave you with an incomparable impression.
Before driving to Changu Narayan, we will enjoy lunch in the historic centre of Bhaktapur.
After lunch we continue to Changu Narayan. In this temple, examples of stone, wood and metal crafts can be seen. The temple is a symbol of the religion and faith of Kathmandu valley and plays an important religious role. The major attraction in this temple is the Vishnu image with ten heads and arms.
Apart from the religious value of this site, due to its location on a Hill Top, Changyu Narayan also offers great views on Bhaktapur, Kathmandu and on clear days the Himalaya range.
At the end of your tour, you will be dropped back off to your hotel in Kathmandu.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Bhaktapur City And Changu Narayan Temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Bhaktapur City And Changu Narayan Temple
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Explore 3 Durbar Squares In Kathmandu
- Full-Day Yoga And Meditation Experience In Kathmandu
- Private Kathmandu Valley Day Tour
- Full Day Nagarkot And Changunarayan Hiking Tour From Kathmandu
- Private Tour: Kathmandu Temples From Thamel
- Private Day Trip To Bungmati And Khokana Villages
- Private Day Hike From Nagarkot To Changunarayan
- Himalayan White Water Rafting Day Trip From Kathmandu
- Private Hiking Day Trip In Champadevi
- Private Transfer: Kathmandu Hotels To Kathmandu Domestic Airport