Private Day Trip To Cao Dai Temple And Cu Chi Tunnels From HCM City - Ho Chi Minh CityWrite a Review
From USD 117
OverviewYour full-day trip offers you a chance to see a mixture of culture and history. You will be escorted to Cao Dai Temple, where you can attend a morning Caodaism ritual praying held by the Cao Dai followers. You will soak up the local cultural and religious traditions along with the unique architecture of the southern land. Additionally, your full-day tour is combined with a visit to the amazing Cu Chi tunnels, the underground shelters of the Viet Cong during the Vietnam War.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourYour tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City center (Dis. 1,3,5) and transport you to Tay Ninh Province to visit Cao Dai Temple and attend a morning Caodaism, or ritual praying. The temple and its ceremonies are a unique example of the combination of Buddhism, Taoism, Confucianism, Christianity and Islam.
After you have enjoyed lunch in local restaurant, you will be driven to the underground tunnel network constructed by Vietnamese fighters during their struggle for independence, the Cu Chi Tunnels. Covering nearly 155 miles (250 km), the tunnel system was shelter to over 16,000 communist guerillas during the war. After a short introductory video showing how the tunnels were constructed, you will spend time exploring the maze of tunnels including the secret cellar-door, museum of self-made weapons, shooting range and garment-factory ammunition to get a real look at how the Viet Cong were able to survive in this tiny underground network.
We then drive back to Ho Chi Minh City and end the tour at around 5pm.
Inclusions for Private Day Trip To Cao Dai Temple And Cu Chi Tunnels From HCM City
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Private Day Trip To Cao Dai Temple And Cu Chi Tunnels From HCM City
- Food and drinks that are not included as part of itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.